- developing the Capítulo Brasileiro of the EPLO
- conducting and supporting scientific and educational research,
- development of educational programs,
- personnel training,
- teaching and technical cooperation,
as well as to promote cooperation between Europe and Brazil.
- working together for the Capítulo Brasileiro of the EPLO
- exchange of information and experience on issues of mutual interest;
- participation in events organized by the Parties; conferences, forums, consultations, seminars, symposia, round tables and other events
- conducting joint research and development.